Monday, August 3, 2009

A Shout Out To My Mom

I've been really busy for the past couple of days, but not taking pictures, as you might expect. I've been helping my mom, who has been extremely busy. She's done a lot of new cakes and recently and they look awesome! Whenever I can I help her deliver the cakes so that I can take a picture of them. Not only that, but she's also so busy decorating them that she doesn't have time to drive all over and deliver them. So this one's for you, mom. If you want to see more of her work, you can see her website by clicking here.


The pattern on these cakes looks absolutely amazing! My mom really is the best in Utah! And in case you're wondering, there is no bias in my opinion whatsoever.




This is my favorite one of these most recent cakes. It's funny how some people will react differently when they first notice mom's cakes. Some people are initially most impressed with the look of a cake. And then there are some who, especially with mom's secret chocolate frosting recipe, can smell the cake first. I just find it interesting how varied our responses can be. But seriously, no matter what your sense of preference is, with a cake like these, that sense is sure to come away stimulated.








1 comments:

Beth Benson said...

wow...that chocolate with strawberry stuff looks amazing.... and once again...LOVE YOUR PICS :)