Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lilly (Part 1)

I took some pictures of Lilly Jane (my newest niece) yesterday and it was a lot of fun. I had to drop my car off to have it inspected and while I was waiting, I went to my brother's house which was just down the street. It was an impromptu visit and so I only got a few pictures, but I'll definitely be back. I've got ton of new ideas and I can't wait to see how they turn out.




After we took a few pictures, Lilly began to be fussy, so a little bottle went a long way to calming her down.


This is one of my favorites.



I had my equipment all packed up and then I saw her just relaxing on her mom's shoulder and I couldn't resist the photo op right in front of me.



She let out a few smiles during our shoot, but I was only able to grab part of one, and this is it.



1 comments:

Jason+Lindi said...

so sweet, you did an awesome job!