Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My kind of gift ideas

I have this very persuasive sister who was able to convince a family of five "kids" (I can say kids because they're all younger than I am) to all pitch in for their parents' Christmas gift this year. Any guesses about what they decided to get their mom and dad? Well, if you didn't guess pictures, then I forgive you, I guess. Some of these siblings have been waiting for years to have their pictures taken again, so I of course was happy to oblige. Actually, these have been done for a week and I've been wanting to post them, but I had this crazy idea that just maybe one of their parents would see them. I know, it's a very, very long shot, but I just couldn't resist anymore. If anybody does know this family, do them a favor and help keep the secret for a few more days.












0 comments: