Monday, November 2, 2009

The best part about Halloween

Okay, okay. I admit that there isn't really a good part about Halloween. I mean, think about it. There really isn't any real importance behind it like there are with Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, The Fourth of July, etc. So not only is it an irrelevant holiday, it's also a time where you're bombarded with bags and bags full of high fructose corn syrup. All that candy is really starting to get to me. I can definitely say that all that candy if the last thing that I need!!!

But thankfully, not everything about Halloween isn't totally useless. In fact, it's an awesome excuse to take more pictures of kids. So last Saturday I had fun taking a few pictures of my nieces and nephews. Here they are:


Lily was the cutest little thing with her fairy wings. I love the expression on her face.


Then there's Jacob, who's costume is supposed to be a monkey. I don't know about you, but I was thinking a bear myself.



Brinley was the scary, mermaid, tickle monster. I'll just leave that up to your imagination


I'll bet that all the boys were jealous of Caleb's Iron Man costume. Heck, I was jealous myself. It was awesome!!!


0 comments: