Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jacob

Here are two quick pictures of my newest nephew, Jacob. He's so cute. By the way, since I'm a guy, I don't use that word too often, but in this case, with newborns, it definitely applies. Even though I personally didn't hear it live, the video recording show's that he's one heck of a screamer! Kid's gonna grow up to be a singer, I can already tell (as if we didn't already know that!). Hopefully, more of these will follow.

Oh, and another thing. Thanks to my older brother Joe, my iPod is officially not dead!!! I don' t know if he can claim a whole lot of credit, but the one thing he didn't do was give up on it - a true Apple aficionado if I ever saw one. It just goes to show one thing, that Apple products sure can last. I never should have given up on him so easily.






P.S. I need to confess that these pictures were taken with my mom's point-and-shoot camera. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me at the time. Still, point and shoot cameras have their place.


0 comments: