Wednesday, August 2, 2006

New York City 2006 Favorites


I've got to be the luckiest guy ever. I just spent more than two weeks in upstate New York as a member of the Hill Cumorah Pageant for the first time in 10 years that I had been there. It felt so good to be back. But that's not all. I was also able to stay a week in New York City where I was a missionary years ago. Here's a picture that I took from the 7 train in Long Island City, which really isn't very far from where I lived. Here's another example of a good picture that can be taken with a simple point-and-shoot camera.


I was actually in New York on September 11, 2001. I was in Brooklyn just across the East River, but I was close enough to see the towers. It was a crazy time and I didn't take nearly enough pictures to remember it, so I was glad that I got this picture of one of the NYFD trucks.


And finally, here I am at Flushing Meadows Park. If only I had my wide-angle lens with me so that we could see North America. Oh well. Stay tuned for more pictures.


0 comments: