Monday, February 16, 2009

Brittany & Scott

These pictures are the best!!! Brittany is a good friend of mine from high school so I was more than happy to take be her photographer. Scott is such a funny guy and the two of them together is just a riot. I kept having to ask myself, "I get paid for having so much fun?"










This was hilarious. I couldn't believe my eyes. Right when I was taking this picture, some random guy just came and stood right in front of me, between me and Brittany and Scott. He had his huge duffel bag on him too. He was totally oblivious to my presence or the fact that I was taking pictures. I think that he was drunk too.












The cake was done by none other than Kelly's Confections. Isn't it amazing? By the way, in case you're wondering, it tasted as good as it looked. Mmmm, yummy.















0 comments: