Friday, October 16, 2009

Fall Pictures

I love this time of year. I'm really glad that the weather decided to cooperate and let us have a fall this year! I've taken a few fall pictures and here are some of those. I'm going to have more later this week to post, so be sure to check back soon. Family shots in the fall are the best! But for now, I give you these two.


This is another of my mom's wedding cakes. That chocolate fondant is the coolest thing in the world. Isn't it perfectly in season?! I just went to snap this quick picture for her and if I would have been the photographer at the wedding, I would have taken one of her bridesmaids too, because they all were dressed in different fall colors. It was so awesome!




This was a panorama that I took up by Snowbasin. I took seven pictures (handheld) and stitched them together in Photoshop to create this panorama that can be printed easily up to 15" tall by 40" wide! Now I just have to get me a printer that big. I'm really excited to take more of these panoramas in the future. Too bad it doesn't look very impressive at this resolution, which I could barely print at 1" tall. Oh well.




1 comments:

Melissa said...

Very beautiful. Both of them!